We are looking for a Restaurant Manager
SURF HOUSE CONCEPT
Surf House is a unique and integrated entertainment venue leading the fusion between surfing, food, beverage, retail and events. It is a multi-faceted, revenue-generating destination that optimizes fun with a local flavor. There are currently two operating venues in Phuket Thailand and new ones opening in Europe and Australia between 2019-2020. www.surfhousephuket.com
Restaurant Manager, Surf House Phuket, Thailand
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business with an ambition to build a long-term career in our unique business concept.
You will develop and improve our current menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Your responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to integrate the F&B operations with the Flowboarding sports and various kinds of activities.
Management skills and experience in both front and back-of-house are critical, as you handle between 30-40 Thai employees. We want you to know how to manage our bar, oversee the dining areas, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
Back-of-house experience is essential, as you’ll hire qualified bar, kitchen, service and cashier teams, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have a pleasant F&B experience.
- Coordinate Front-of-House and Back-of-House operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate demands for goods, cutlery, crockery utensils and cleaning products
- Be the overseer and subject matter expert with regard to inventory management for both bar and kitchen operations.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Uphold restaurant’s image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Report weekly, monthly and annually on revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community, companies and travel industry key players
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- 8 Years experience in a professional hospitality establishment with minimum 3 years in the management capacity as a Restaurant Manager, F&B Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role.
- Diploma in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary training is mandatory.
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages are a plus (Chinese, Russian, French, Scandinavian)
- Work experience in South East Asia or other tourist destinations are a plus.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge with event organizing skills.
- Professional know-how of various computer software (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, DBMS, surveys)
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
Salary and benefits
- Monthly base salary (negotiable)
- Performance-based bonus and benefits
- 5-days work week and annual holidays (off-season)
How and when to apply
- Send your resume and application to email@example.com latest by 15 JUN 2018
- Video and face-to-face interviews to be completed by 30 JUN 2018
Position starts in July-August 2018